The Google Assistant makes it easy to stay connected, entertained, and focused while you drive with Android Auto. Using apps on your phone in the car is easier with Android Auto thanks to a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice commands.
Say "Ok Google" to...
- Get real-time traffic alerts and GPS navigation using Google Maps or Waze.
- Get real-time updates on your route, ETA, and hazards.
- Make sure you know where you need to be by checking your calendar with the Google Assistant.
- You can get news updates, check last night's score, and set reminders.
- Set a customized do not disturb message while driving to prevent distractions.
- Calls can be made and answered using Google Assistant.
With Google Assistant, you can access your contacts folder and send and receive messages using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps.
It's time to take control of your infotainment system. Enjoy Spotify, Gaana Music: Bollywood Songs & Radio, Saavn Music & Radio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Simple Radio - Free Live FM AM, Audible, jetAudio HD Music Player, and TuneIn: FIFA Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts. There are also apps for music, radio, news, sports news, audiobooks, and podcasts available.
In order to use Android Auto, you must have a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and be connected to the internet.
Over 400 car models are now compatible with Android Auto. To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner's manual or contact the manufacturer. Using a high-quality USB cable, connect your smartphone to your car and launch Android Auto.
Features of Android Auto 6.8 APK
The dark theme, new fonts, and color scheme give the interface a flashy look and make it easy to use while driving.
Notifications to respond to
It includes a convenient notification system that drivers can use to review, listen to, and respond to notifications.
Navigation Bar Use
Drivers can control apps and their phones with a navigation bar that looks different.
This is a free application
The app is free to download, but you need a device running Android 5.0 or higher to install it. Developed on November 13, 2016, all of its downloaded versions are in English.
When the car is turned on, a pop-up will appear. Tap the suggested location to navigate to a new location while the media is playing continuously.
Different-sized screens embedded
Android Auto can be easily installed on your car's screen. Extra information is easily accessible thanks to a broad interface.
- Using a phone to play smart apps on the car's screen
- 30 car brands are supported
- There are easy controls for navigation, volume, address book, and reminders
- Dark theme and the latest fonts on the interface
- Notifications are easy to respond to
- The navigation bar allows you to control apps
- There is no charge
- Screens embedded in multiple sizes
- Updated software is available