Material Notification Shade is an app that allows you to change the appearance and colour of your notification bar. The colour of the bar itself (which is black by default) as well as the content of each notification may be changed. You can change the colour of each aspect of the notification bar in the settings.
Although you may change each part of the notification bar directly, you can also choose one of the predefined themes. You may also alter your avatar picture in the Material Notification Shade settings.
Material Notification Shade is a fantastic customization software that does not need root access. If your phone is "rooted," you can use some extra features, but it's not necessary to use the app.
- Stock themes: Nougat and Oreo based themes.
- Full-color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements to your taste.
- Powerful notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
- Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
- Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they're all grouped together, for easy control.
Notification card themes: Android 8.0 Oreo inspired.
- Light: your ordinary notifications
- Colored: uses the notification's color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn't dark for contrast purposes.
- Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
Quick settings panel
- Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
- Change brightness slider color.
- Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
- (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).